- Master Resume
- Photo Gallery
- Interpretation in Action
- Interpretation Worksheets
- Awards and Certifications
- Freshman Entry Paper
- Senior Entry Paper
- Philosophy / Mission Statement
- Personal / Educational Goals
- Professional & Personal Experience
- To become an interpreter at a National Park at least one year after finishing my internship
- To connect individuals both young and old to the natural world through educational lesson plans
- To better my interpretation skills to be the best interpreter I can be by the end of my internship
- To live in an environment that makes me happy every time I step out my front door.
- To work out at least five times a week keeping me and my brain moving.
- To work as the Teen Tripping Supervisor at Agree Outpost Camp during the summer of 2017
- To better connect myself with my siblings and work on building a closer relationship with them.
- Find an internship that is focused on interpretation and work from there
- Use my public speaking skills to provoke people and get them excited about the topics they're learning
- Read books on interpretation and study off that. As well as connect with other interpreters and geek out about the subject with them.
- Make sure that my internship takes me to a place that is beautiful and lacks the congestion of an inner city workplace.
- Make sure that I am sleeping well and eating healthy. I also need to balance out my physical life with my academic life to do so.
- I will need to kick butt in the interview and give it all I got. I have the experience needed.
- I will do so by making sure I call them more frequently, and as well as making more trips downstate where they're located.